Wednesday, July 29, 2009

exclusive sneak peek continued

Here are some much awaited pictures of our dining room:Behind those blinds is the apartment complex where Ben used to live in the summer when he was here at LSU.
I found the table and chairs on craigslist and Mom and Dad helped me buy it, transport it, and fix its wobbly leg. It came with a leaf and the chairs are vinyl and comfy, not plastic.
Loren said she'll move her bike soon but I don't mind as it matches the rest of our decor.
And there's our cute little kitchen to the right.
So there's the dining room. Coming soon: the bathroom, the living room, and my room!

7 comments:

Heather Jacques Wood said...

How fun that you have a dining room as a student! Are you going to christen it with a dinner party soon?

Erin said...

I love the chairs! They look great with that checkerboard floor.

Becky Shuler said...

I can't believe how well you matched your table and chairs to your already decorated kitchen! I'm so impressed! Seems like something I'd see on HGTV!! Awesome!

Sarah said...

I would like to have a dinner party soon, but there are a few more things to tidy up. Unfortunately our walls are plaster so we can't really hang anything up unless we use these special hooks and some fishing line...which I haven't really cared to do yet.

grammawood said...

You don't need to have stuff on the walls to throw a party. Actually I like that clean uncluttered look. Your apt. looks so cute, just like in a magazine.

larshannon said...

Super cute! You have done a great job.

emblair said...

Love the black and red. Good tastes!