Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my favorite scotsman

I have a new favorite show - the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I'd heard of it before but always had better things to do at 12 in the morning. Not anymore! This guy cracks me up sooooo much with his dashing good looks, charming personality, and adorable Scottish accent. This is a short clip from the other night:



Anywho, he's been talking a lot about the Olympics lately and he's had me laughing my butt off. I'd put the clip on here but it's like ten minutes long and I know y'all all have better things to do with your time, unlike me. My favorite thing that he said went a little something like this, though (don't take this personally, Dad and Ben):

"France's swimmers are really fast cause they want to get out of the water quick, obviously, in case someone throws a bar of soap in it! You've got to respect how the French swimmers keep their cigarettes lit during the race - now that's a technique!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah!!!! Hello! So your blog is pretty much amazing. unlike mine :)

Unknown said...

You go to layout and you have to add a section of links that may not be the clearest instructions so if you still can't figure it out let me know and I'll be more specific.