Saturday, December 27, 2008

cotton candy sky

Two weeks ago on Saturday, December 13th, we had our ward Christmas party at our Bishop's house out on the Amite River. Erica and I, as the Activities Committee, planned it and we had a literal fireside as we roasted wienies and marshmallows at the bonfire and listened to our guest speakers. We had a pretty good turnout and it was fun. I didn't take any pictures there because it was dark but on our way out there the sun was setting and the sky was gorgeous!

4 comments:

davidwood said...

That sunset is "absolutely gorgeous!"

grammawood said...

Beautiful sunset Sarah. And a great photographer too.

Erin said...

I love the term "cotton candy sky." I don't think I have heard it before. Beautiful pictures.

Becky Shuler said...

I agree with Erin, great description of the sky...I miss the beautiful Louisiana Sunsets!