Wednesday, January 7, 2009

institute council christmas party

On Tuesday, December 16th we had our Institute Council Christmas party at Pres. Riggs' house. We had an amazing dinner of steak (at my request), funeral potatoes, salad, and rolls. Talk about delicious! We played the card game Scum and then White Elephant. The gift I chose turned out to be a Santa costume, which Pres. Riggs made me put on immediately. Hilarity ensued. Then we had one of my favorite desserts ever - homemade Mississippi Mud Pie. What a night!Sister Riggs fluffing my beard
Getting the belt just right
The finished product!
Hearing Jamie's Christmas list
Tim has been a good boy this year
Erica wants a pony
Pres Riggs will have to settle for a lump of coal for making me do this!

2 comments:

grammawood said...

You make a cute Santa, but where is your bag of toys?

Becky Shuler said...

That is a great costume! So glad you brought it to Florida. Too bad y'all got to our house so late on Monday night. I wonder if Jonathan or Juliette really would have believed you were Santa on our doorstep?