Wednesday, January 7, 2009

roomie christmas party

On Thursday, December 18th, we had a little roomie Christmas party. Adam brought some smothered turkey wings and made a stew and Jon brought the ice cream. We had a nice meal and then opened presents! Loren gave me a really cute green sweater and Erica gave me a movie trivia game and an Iron Man puzzle. Adam hadn't got my present in the mail yet, so he gave it to me a few days later - a carousel horse that plays music (he loves buying random stuff online). I gave Loren the new Beyoncé CD, Erica a black skirt (because she's always borrowing mine!), and Adam a funny book about cats and a Superman mug. After we opened our gifts we had ice cream and a dance party courtesy of the new Beyoncé CD. Loren and Jon were pooped but Erica and Adam and I stayed up playing my new game. I won every time - which wasn't too surprising.My presents!
Erica attempting Beyoncé's pose on the back of the CD
The cute Santa socks Erica gave Loren
Enjoying a bit of ice cream
Cousin It!

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Pretty good cousin it, although I despise that show. How fun to have a roomie gift exchange. I love that green sweater and hopefully it will get cold again so you can wear it!!