Saturday, April 11, 2009

smokin' hot!

I know, I know, it's been forever and a day since I've posted something of substance (meaning - not a dumb video clip), but I've been quite studious this semester and haven't really gotten around to it. Now that I'm on spring break I figured I have no excuse not to spend a little time posting a few pics from the past few weeks.

On March 12th, I came home to a smoke-filled apartment. One of my roomies, Jiffy, had put some cheesy toast in the toaster oven, set it on broil, and forgot about it until she heard the handle fall off and hit the counter. It had melted off, and a hole had just about burned through the top and burned the bottom of our cabinet. Fortunately it wasn't my toaster oven, but we're still waiting for her to buy us another one. And almost a month later, some our cups still smell like smoke.......


1 comment:

grammawood said...

Thank goodness it wasn't the microwave! or the stove! At least you still have a toaster.