Monday, October 6, 2008

blinky

Sunday night before Tim and I had to head back to Baton Rouge I wanted to get some pictures with my favorite little nephews east of the Mississippi. Matthew, of course, is a pro when it comes to this:
But it took quite a few tries for my little Nugger Bugger:
Nope! Wrong again! Getting a little better! At least he's smiling in this one.Almost perfect....

Finally!

I know these guys would do this for me any day, but it sure helped that I bribed them with AirHeads and my old Beanie Babies!

I love being an auntie (isn't Jonathan's shirt the coolest? I wish I had one like it)!

3 comments:

Becky Shuler said...

LOVE IT! I hadn't see these pictures with Jonathan's funny little expressions! Thanks for sharing! You know Matthew and Jonathan love their Auntie Sarah!!

Erin said...

Blinky boy is so funny. I like that you posted them all.

davidwood said...

You and your nephews are so cute!