Monday, October 6, 2008

callin' baton rouge

A few weeks ago Becky and her family came through Baton Rouge on their way to Natchitoches for Danny's homecoming (we joined them on the last leg of the trip). I did my best to show them the biggest attractions in town.
1. My appartment, complete with LSU furnishings:
2. The Baton Rouge temple:
Thquinty-eyed thisters (the sun was bright!):
3. The Indian mounds on LSU campus:
Older than the pyramids in Egypt!
I love this picture - Matthew has some great dance moves:
4. And most importantly, Mike the Tiger, who napped for most of our visit:
A more lively replica:
This looks like a mama protecting her baby:

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

I never thought about it like that, but it does look like Juliette is a little cub beneath her protective mama! We loved our visit!