Tuesday, July 15, 2008

tagged....

What was I doing 10 years ago? I had finished fourth grade (yay me!) and I went out to Florida and stayed with Becky for the first time - where I was introduced to the DISH Network, the jet ski, and all of my wonderful friends out there. Then I traveled out west with the fam to take Benji to the MTC. I think this is when we visited the Grand Canyon, right Mom?
What was I doing 5 years ago? I had finished ninth grade and I think I spent a few weeks in Florida once again. I was also helping my friend Shar pack up because she and Reagan decided to move to California :(. I think I was skipping band camp, too.
What was I doing 5 months ago? I talked to Mary on the phone, saw the movie 'Jumper' at the Perkins-Rowe theatre for an 'acquantaince's' (I don't consider Rick to be a friend) birthday, and then we had cake at Adam's afterwards. Then I stayed up halfway through the night watching 'Pay It Forward' on tv.
5 things on my to-do list
1. Make more money
2. Exercise more
3. Go fishing more often
4. Find a man
5. Get a Great Dane puppy
5 of my favorite snacks
1. Fresh fruit - especially grapefruit and apples
2. Strawberry ice cream
3. Chips Ahoy! cookies and milk
4. Mom's peach cobbler and apple pie
5. Chewy fruity candy, like Skittles, Mike & Ikes, and Laffy Taffys
5 things I would do if I had a billion dollars
1. Buy a jet (with a good looking pilot included) so I could visit family whenever I want, as well as go on vacation anytime - to Hawaii, New Zealand, and Europe
2. Buy a black or dark blue Ford F-150 quad cab pickup truck
3. Buy a huge Southern plantation house on a riverbank somewhere here in Louisiana
4. Buy the nicest, most beautiful grand piano I can find
5. Adopt a bunch of kids
5 places I've lived
1. 110 Hancock Ave, Natchitoches, Louisiana (I lived in this house my first 18 years - I did live in two different rooms though)
2. 18420 NE CR 67-A, Hosford, Florida (I lived with Becky and Joseph for 3 months while working at CW Roberts)
3. Rm. 245, West Laville Hall, LSU Campus, Baton Rouge, Louisiana (I lived here with Loren and Jiffy for our freshman year)
4. Apt. 81, Bluebonnet Place, 9989 Burbank Dr., Baton Rouge, Louisiana (I lived here with Loren and Jiffy for our sophomore year, fortunately we all had our rooms and a kitchen here!)
5. Apt. 54, Bluebonnet Place, 9989 Burbank Dr., Baton Rouge, Louisiana (I live here with Loren, Jiffy, and Erica)
5 things people don't know about me
1. I hate being disappointed, so I usually expect the worst in any given situation. If something great happens, then I'm happy. If something bad happens, I already expected it so it's no surprise. This leads people to believe that I'm a negative person, but I don't think that's the case.
2. I only let myself cry once a month (not including while watching a sad movie). I just think about everything that makes me sad and let it out onto my pillow. When I wake up the next morning, I don't have a tear left in me and I'm good to go for the next month!
3. I used to have sticky fingers....when I was in elementary school I would steal Mom's seminary candy from under her bed, Dad's loose change from on top of his dresser, and stickers from the cabinet in the primary room at church.
4. I still watched shows on PBS when I was in high school. And I don't mean documentaries - I'm talking about Arthur (my favorite), Zoom, and Dragon Tales. It's not my fault we only had two channels! I guess those shows were better than Maury Povich, Montel Williams, and Dr. Phil (I'm not saying I never watched those shows, though!).
5. I am fascinated by the human body. I used to read the family medical diagnosis book for fun at night when I was in high school. I love watching the Discovery Health Channel, but I've never wanted to be a doctor. Blood and guts do not bother me, but for some reason my nose is extremely sensitive and certain smells just make my stomach hurt. So, I'll just stick to watching ER on tv every morning to get my medical (and George Clooney) fix.

Well, that was fun. I don't have anyone to tag because everyone else I know on here has already done this.

1 comment:

Becky Shuler said...

Loved reading your answers! I learned some new things about you! Thanks for par-tiss-i-pating! :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!