Thursday, September 18, 2008

curses and blessings

It's been a week.......and nothing......sorry guys!! I don't know when I'll ever finish my hurricane story, it's quite a tale. The main problem is that I'm a perfectionist and if I don't do it just right I don't want to do it at all.....so I'll try my best folks! Anyways I have been really busy and my internet has been messed up at home. I had to come in to work every night this week because the other girl got in a car accident (fortunately nothing's broken, she's just really bruised up). And I was supposed to have a test tomorrow but it was postponed because my teacher's husband was bucked off a filly he was trying to break and he separated his pelvis and he has to have surgery tomorrow morning. So I have really benefitted from the mishaps of others this week....strange. I am really truly honestly LOVING all of my classes so life is pretty good, just a little stressful sometimes. And I am really hungry because *we've got no food, we've got no jobs, our pets' heads are falling off*.......no really I have been living off of Froot Loops, cheese crackers, popcorn, poptarts, and toaster strudels this past week. Yikes!

Anyways, tomorrow is almost here and that makes me very happy! I get to see half of my family, including Danny, who I don't think I've seen since December 2005 if I remember correctly. AND I get to eat some real food!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to eat Momma's home cookin' and some Shipley's donuts. I'll try to post for reals soon!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Have fun with Danny and enjoy some good home cooking. And we are looking forward to that hurricane story....

Becky Shuler said...

We had a fabulous weekend, didn't we? I loved it! And Shipley's was delicious! I'll comment more tomorrow - gotta go to bed!